Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lucy still on the ground


I decided about a week and a half ago to dress up as Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds for Halloween, and, of course, in true artistic spirit, nothing less than handcrafted will do.  I ordered a pair of amazing sunglasses from High Horse Vintage on Etsy (they came all the way from London...so awesome!), yet my dress is currently like a raincloud hanging over my head.  I've been procrastinating a little bit with it because I've been doubting my fine sewing skills, but now I only have a few days left!  

I did find these lovely baubles at Ornamentea and will be crafting some diamond inspired jewelry for my costume and a flowery headband.  I'll post photos shortly...I've about got the necklaces finished.

Oh, and before I forget, yesterday I spent some time creating a flickr account.  I'll probably feature most of my images on the site and perhaps throughout the blog, but take a look if you wish.  So far, I've uploaded images of flyers I've done for OFK.  More to come soon.

Currently listening to the tv in the other room.  It's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment